Monday, May 30, 2005

Cute and Cuddly, boys! Cute and cuddly!

Yesterday, I took my nephews to see Madagascar. It was a blast! The penguins were the best. But my favorite scene was when they spoofed the rose-petal scene from American Beauty (you know, when they have the girl laying in the rose petals, and more petals are falling down around her, and there is this crazy music). Well instead of a girl and rose petals, they had Alex the lion, and a bunch of steaks. I love the kids movies with the jokes for the adults, too. I am not going to spoil the movie for you, because you should go see it.

Today at work I started a website for PA Children's Haven. I went to the haven and got a tour and it was really neat to see how this service runs. They take children in when there are family crisis, like abuse, health problems, or family problems. It is amazing to hear how they started. They are having problems with water leaking into the basement, and their van was stolen last week, and they dont have a lot of money to get a new one. Hopefully this website will bring some attention to the cause and bring in some more help.

No comments: