Friday, May 20, 2005

We have our place back!

So we got home from school/work yesterday and all of our boarder's things were gone! Key in mailbox...and that was pretty much it. We knew he was leaving soon, but it seemed a bit strange. We were excited in a way to get our space back and move the computer out of our bedroom, but the loss of income sorta sucks.

The long weekend looks like it is going to be gorgeous here. We have a tee time booked with my dad in Warman tomorrow afternoon and then we are going to have supper with my family. We are going to have a nice BBQ with some friends that we haven't seen for a while on Sunday, sol that will be nice too. It is always fun to get together with friends from home since we arent living as close as we want to.

Well...I am going to go and get some scrapbooking done, I guess. Not sure if I want to paper or digi-scrap tonight. We will see where the creativity strikes. More than likely I will be lazy to pull out my paper stuff - although I should make a card for Karen. Enough babble for tonight...

No comments: