Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hot fun in the summertime!

Lots of things to share with you today!! I havent updated in a while (oopsies!). I have been busy at work, busy at home, and usually away for the weekends (as it seems to happen during the summer). But we enjoy it, and hopefully things will slow down again soon.

I have pictures!! Lots to share...I have to pick and choose, and I need to scrapbook!!

This is my sister-in-law and my neice (and a few nephews and cousins kids in the background). We had a family gathering for Ashton's grandma's birthday, and it was HOT so we took the kids to the spray park! (and I went along with my camera!)And this is Ashton's Grandma. She is 90 now! And still pretty sharp!

Can you believe that my niece took this photo of me? I am really happy with it!! It is a slight bit blurry, but still pretty good! (for a 5 year old!!)

And last, but not least, this is my dad's sour cherry tree. LOL. We picked it for the first time this year and got 5 ice cream pails. I took one pail and made a bunch of jelly - the first time I did that! It turned out pretty well.
Hmmm...what else....I just told one of my friends that I would sign up for a (very hilly) 10km run in Sept! Ack! I better get running again more seriously. I have only been going about once a week, if I am lucky, and only about 4km! Uh...good thing I still have about 7 more weeks!

I finally got some new products out - well, coming soon! They are 5 sets of popsicle sticks. Here is a peek:


Alright...it is getting late here, so I need to go pack a lunch and fold laundry and get to bed before it is morning! :P

Edited to add: They're up!! You can see all 5 sets of Pop Stick here. Only $1.75 each - 10 per set.

3 comments:

Sue Sykes said...

Great pics, Melissa! And those popsicle sticks are kewl!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the popsicle sticks idea and especially because they are for boys...All boys here.
Thanks

Heather M. said...

Oooh, those popsicle sticks are so cool!
Look at all those cherries! I bet the jelly is yummy! Jelly is a lot of work to make too - WTG!
And good luck with the 10km! Wish I could join you!