Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tagged by Patti and Sue!

I wasn't going to do this, but I figured I haven't updated my blog for a bit so I might as well go with it!!

1. FIRST NAME? Melissa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is after my great-grandmother, Anne.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I seem to cry a lot lately! Last time was probably Sunday watching Extreme Home Makeover.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. :P But I try to write on my scrapbook pages anyway, because it is part of me.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey or roast beef
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet!! (see previous post! LOL)
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not really...unless scrapbooks count?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? sometimes
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup!
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No thanks!
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I can't get them off without
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sort of.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Pretty much anything that has chocolate, or caramel, or butterscotch, or toffee, or maple, or...LOL YUM!
15. SHOE SIZE? 9ish
16. RED OR PINK? A few years ago I for sure would have said red, but now I will say pink!
17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't always stand up for myself.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom's parents and my great aunt.
19. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Saskatoon. On my birthday! ;)
20. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown. And brown.
21. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A granola bar.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I have the internet radio on Praise 106.5 fm on real quiet here in my office.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? I dont know! Brown?
24. FAVOURITE SMELL? Garlic cooking. Or bread/muffins/cookies baking. Or fresh cut grass in the summertime!!
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? I don't remember! LOL
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Probably depends on the person and the day.
27. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Um...I am pretty good on a computer! But that isn't too special.
28. FAVOURITE DRINK? I'm not sure! Depends what I am in the mood for! Right now I want a slurpee!
29. FAVOURITE SPORT? I love playing soccer.
30. HAIR COLOUR? Brown! (my answers are getting repetitive!)
31. EYE COLOUR? Brown/green
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have them, but I dont wear them very often anymore because they drive my eyes nuts when I sit in front of the computer all da.
33. FAVOURITE FOOD? Oh...probably anything my dad bar-b-ques!
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? DEFINITLY Happy ending. I HATE scary movies!
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I watched Freaky Friday on the weekend. By myself.
36. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Guess! BROWN! (to justify all this brown, I have a bright pink belt/scarf thingy)
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Most definitly SUMMER!
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Who is it from?
39. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Mile-high mud pie from Montana's
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Puppet - I forget the author. And What to Expect when you are Expecting.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dont use one.
42. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Praise and worship songs.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles I guess. Just because I dont like the Stones.
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? California.
45. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Maybe my grandparents in Manitoba. I dont get to see them nearly enough!

Well I hope that was fun for you! :) I will try and update a bit more often...

No comments: