Here are some pictures - a few more than usual so that grandma and grandpa can get their fix while they are away. :)
At 9 months, Taryn:
- has 4 teeth (#4 came out 1 day after turning 9 months)
- is walking up a storm with her walker (see video below), and cruising around the furniture.
- is a chatterbox
- is still sleeping like an angel!! about 12 hours at night and a 2 hour afternoon nap
- loves to clap. She will clap when she hears it on tv, when daddy claps, when people in church clap, or when she poops. LOL
- loves to dump her toys and knock things over
- likes to turn the pages in her books, and open the flaps
- if she is crying it is usually because we made her sit down (instead of standing)
- is eating most everything mommy makes for her.
- is only semi-interested in crawling. Still sort of 'swimming' on the floor but is starting to get up on her hands and knees. Of course, this requires sitting first, so it doesnt happen very much lately!
- has moved into a bigger carseat.
- giggles when mommy is going to buzz her belly.
- is starting to hear the word 'NO!' more often!
- hates being in her snowsuit!
- likes to play the head-tilt game, and the scream back and forth and giggle game. LOL