Sunday, January 31, 2010

Layout and a picture

Happy Sunday! Its a great day to relax and stay in from the cold!!

Everyone keeps asking if Ellyce and Taryn look alike...so I decided to put some pictures together to let you decide for youself! I think the hair is the biggest difference, but their faces are similar. Although looking at these two pictures, I can se more difference between them than I remember. So far Ellyce is a very content baby, just like her sister. Easy-going and a good sleeper....hopefully that continues!

Here's a layout I did today with pictures from October when we went to the pumpkin maze before Halloween. I did this page using a sketch from the Ella Publishing blog...love sketches, especially for multi-photo layouts. Makes it SO much easier to arrange things!

Thats it for now! Maybe I can go get another page scrapbooked before the girls wake up from napping!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kimberly Colliss said...

Great Job on your layout. I love how you added the journaling at the top and tilted the larger picture.

Donna Jannuzzi said...

I love this so much - the journaling on the top is a great adaptation. I may have to try that myself. :)