Thursday, February 11, 2010

T for Taryn

yes I know...you are expecting baby pictures, arent you? I will come back later with some more...I just need to get them off the camera. For now I just have a scrapbook layout for you to see. I did it for the Ella Publishing sketch challenge on their blog...I've been having fun with these sketches, and other blog challenges, lately!

The journalling says "One evening we were doing some cleaning up in the backyard and you came to me and said “Look Mom! T for Taryn!”. So I looked and sure enough you had found a stick that looked like a T. Daddy and I were so impressed with you! We had hardly spent any time at all teaching you your letters yet...but I guess you picked up what you thought was important! The letter T! (for Taryn, of course!!)"

I used more stuff from the same kit as the last time I posted...La Boheme by Joyful Heart Designs @ Polka Dot Potato. Love it!

1 comment:

Donna Jannuzzi said...

I absolutely love your take on the sketch! What an adorable layout. :)