is it still cool to wear your collar up? anyone know the latest trends in baby fashion? maybe she can start one...
or...maybe not. but I think she still looks cute! I did fix the collar for some pictures too.
Get on with the post already, mom!
At 6 months, Ellyce:
- weighs about 17.5lb
- was cleared by the pediatrician and dermatologist for her rash. It has gone away, so no more appointments!! (unless it comes back, of course)
- has started cereal (rice) and is eating great!
- is teething! (proof came shortly after the 6 month mark...she has cut 2 teeth right now but they arent poking through very far yet)
- is still sleeping great
- is sitting up on her own (with pillows around - usually gathered and setup by big sister Taryn) for a few minutes
- still loves the excersaucer, and the jolly jumper at grandma M's house
- is babbling a lot (mostly gurgly gggggggggggggg/purring noises), with happy little screams thrown in. Super cute! I missed these noises!
- is grabbing everything in sight...hair, glasses, faces, toys, etc
- is rolling around the floor all over the place
- still adores her big sister. I often have to get Taryn to move away from me while she is nursing so she actually pays attention to eating!
I just love that orange striped dress! But I also love these rolls!!