Sunday, April 24, 2011

hellooooooo....

anyone still out there? Its been a while since I posted. I know...sorry.

It's been busy around here. Family visiting from far away, lots of sickness going around the house, finishing off some projects, etc etc. Now spring is finally here, and a whole new set of projects will be starting! I have also been scrapbooking a fair bit...somehow finding the time somewhere for it! Here are a few to share...

This one uses a kit called Luck by Victoria Feemster. I love the green and grey - matches my living room!

This one documents something Taryn and I do for a special treat ... popcorn and pina coladas! I used sketch #152 from Creative Scrappers for this page.


This is one of my favorites right now...mostly because of the picture. Actually, one little part of the picture that is peeking out...he he he. I was going to photoshop out the panties, but they are just too cute!

Well, hopefully I can blog again sometime soon. Spring is going to be busy around here!

No comments: