Monday, June 13, 2005

Gonna run a marathon!

Ok, so it is only a 5km fun run, but still!!! I know I would have lost my motivation to run soon if I didnt have a goal, so Katrina and I are going to do a run at Elkridge in September. Well, she will likely just be doing the walk because she will be 6 month pregnant!!! But I am aiming for the 5km. I know I can do it, but I dont think I will quite be up for the 10km. Katrina ran this course last year and said it was the best run of the year - the most gorgeous course (although hilly and tough to run), and the best prizes!! LOL. I am really looking forward to it. I have been running for about 3 weeks (2 of which rained) and am up to 25 minutes without stopping and with a couple of hills and a sprint or two. Hopefully my motivation will continue! Wish me luck!!

No comments: