Monday, August 28, 2006

Great weekend, new kit, and a sale!

Ashton and I had a great, relaxing, weekend in Moose Jaw. The spa was awesome, even though we couldnt afford massages, or even a pedicure. LOL. If you haven't been there before - the mineral pool is actually on the top floor of the hotel and there is a sort of pathway that you can go outside in the water - the water is even warmer out there - very cool in the winter time! We also took a quick trip over to Regina to meet a friend from the Scraptivity website who did a photo shoot with us for our anniversairy. I have only seen a couple of the photos so far and they look awesome! I can't wait to get the CD...I will be sure to share some of them then!

We also came home to news of an interview for Ashton! Yippe!! They sure took their sweet time calling ... hopfully things work out this time. He really wants this job. Please pray that the inteview goes well tomorrow!!

In "scrapping news" I have a new kit for sale (took me long enough!). It is a spin-off of the freebie I did about a month ago for the first sketch challenge at Polkadot Potato. I had a lot of fun with the colors so I decided to make a full sized kit with them. You can even find it on sale right now at PDP here. Speaking of sketch challenges - the 2nd one is running right now - come play! Even if it is your first time doing digi - feel free to email me for help!!

There is a big End Of Summer Sale going on at PDP right now too - if you are in the market for some digi stuff, you should hop over there and check it out! A whole bunch of summery stuff is 30-40% off until the 3rd. I think I hear my own CC calling me. :P

Bye for now!!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

What a great kit - so fun!
I saw some of the photos Kerry took and WOW! They are awesome! I can't wait to see you scrap them!

Heather said...

Great kit. I love the circles. Glad that you got to go away and have a relaxing time.