Thursday, September 21, 2006

I thought of some more stuff...

Of course! After I went to bed I thought of more stuff to talk about.

DoItDigi: It closed today!! I am so sad....the website is totally gone! But I am also happy for Wendy (the owner) that she will have so much more time for herself now, and that she won't have to deal with a lot of the stuff that was being thrown at her. Thanks for a great place while it lasted Wendy!!

MY Website! I finally got the facelift done!! Check it out! Greenpixel Designs

Scrapping stuff: Right now I am working on a colaboration kit with Whitney from PDP - I cant wait to see it all put together. If you do the sketch challenge at PDP you will get a little freebie sneak peek of it!!

Ok...now I think I got it all! At least for now...thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Amy said...

well when you do an update, you do an update!!! sorry to hear about doitdigi closing... it's sad isn't it!?! going to check out your newly lifted site!! I liked the 5 quirky things!! you're too funny!

Kim Sanderson said...

sorry to hear about DID closing, I'm not a digi scrapper but i know you love it, congratson your webpage opening, so cool!!!! can't wait to see what you do!

Unknown said...

Wow...you have been one busy chicka! Congrats on the website....sorry to hear about doitdigi though! :0(.