1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I dont mind a bit of egg nog, but I would definitly prefer Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? everything is always wrapped (unless it is a bike or something really big!)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Usually colored.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope - dont have any!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually in the beginning of December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? It's called "Grandma's Salad" - basically its pinapple, apples, bananas, and marshmallows in dreamwhip. LOL With cherries on top!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child. Spending Christmas with our grandparents - we used to travel out to their house every other year and they would come to our on the alternating years. But that hasnt happened for a long time, and I miss it.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly dont remember - but I know that we still get presents from Santa!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? When we were growing up we always got to open 1 on Christmas Eve (often ended up being pj's) and the rest were saved for the morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? just with whatever decorations we have collected so far - nothing too exciting!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Dont mind the snow, but HATE the cold and wind!
12. Can you ice skate? Sure can. We grew up with a skating rink (frozen dugout) in our backyard, so we spent many hours out there.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? There are lots - couldnt really pick a favorite!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family and reflecting on the real reason for Christmas.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? 2 words. DIVINE TOFFEE! (I feel a craving coming on....)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Lately I think it is my parent's new years day party. I guess that isnt really Christmas - but still part of the holidays. I think we might have to miss it this year though! :(
17. What tops your tree? This is something I am still missing - a tree topper. I plan to find one eventually though.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I have to be honest - both are great!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love Gloria by MercyMe
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Mostly yum!
Have an awesome "last week before Christmas"! I am really starting to get into the holiday spirit now - there are a few presents under the tree, and we went to a Christmas concert last night for my work Christmas party. It was really nice. And we definitly have the snow for a white Christmas now too!