Thursday, December 07, 2006

Introducing Peanut (and other photos)

Today was the day of our ultrasound. So I brought I picture to share! :) Everything went great at the appointment - I am measuring 3 days ahead of schedule. And even though I was a bit worried about weight gain (I have lost 8 and only gained back 1/2lb) the dr assures me everything is good. Here you can see the head and an arm and part of a leg. It was so cool to see the heart beating, and his or her arms and legs moving around. Sort of sureal, actually!Here are some other photos we have taken with our new camera. This is my mom's doggie (taken by me):

And here is our future all-star (taken by Ashton):

That's all for now! I havent got pictures of our old smashed up car, or our new car, uploaded to the computer yet. I will just have to come back and share those later. Stay warm and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh helllllllllllllo there Peanut! Nice to meet you! Don't you look so totally cute, and ever so teenie tiny! Stay safe and warm and I will look forward to your arrival! Bye for now!

Anonymous said...

Hey good to hear the ultrasound went well. Only 1?! Have a great day!

Amy said...

oh my gosh s/he is sooo cute! aww I love ultrasound photos!! SO exciting! And super cute photo of your parents doggy!! looks like you're enjoying your new camera! :)

MonaS! said...

What a cute little jellybean! Glad that all is going well with the pregnancy. Hope things continue to go well - no worries that weight will come back, I can promise you that. LOL!!!

Heather said...

I so remember that time. When you don't know what's ahead it doesn't seem real until you feel the baby kicking. So excited for you and Ashton.

Heather M. said...

Awwww, I remember the ultrasound! It is such a fun time! So cool to see your peanut!
Great photos too!