Friday, May 25, 2007

More pictures!

I guess it is time for some more pictures!! This one is from Mother's day...I look exausted! But at least someone is getting some sleep in this photo!
And one we caught when she was awake! This is one of my favorite pictures so far, except for the crazy bouncy chair fabric in the background. Oh well!

We had our 2 week checkup yesterday and Taryn is gaining weight like crazy and has already grown an inch! She was born 7lb 3 oz, we left the hospital at 6lb 13oz, and yesterday she was already 8lb 8oz! I couldnt believe she had gained that much already! I guess mommy has good milk and she is definitly getting enough of it!

5 comments:

Amy said...

awwwwww she is just gorgeous!!! happy & tired momma! :)

Marcie Marziali said...

What a beautiful girl!!! I'm so excited for you Melissa! how's it going????

Sue Sykes said...

She's absolutely beautiful! And Happy belated First Mother's day!

Heather M. said...

Woohoo!!! That's awesome that she is gaining so much weight! Love the photo of the 2 of you! So cute!

Heather said...

Just beautiful. Awesome news that she is growing well. Treasure it now as the first few months they grow so fast.