Saturday, May 26, 2007

Photo shoot

Today we decided (well, Mommy decided and Taryn played along) to have a photo shoot. So here we are at 19 days old. The first photo here is the first one I took and happens to be my favorite. We could have stopped after that! You can click on the pictures to see them bigger.


I like this one too because she is looking at the camera (sort of).

These are one of my favorite gifts from a baby shower I had a few days ago. Pink bunny slippers!!! They are so soft and cute!!

And this photo is from a few days ago. I made it black and white because she is laying on a bright orange blanket. I love it when she makes this face with her lips pursed like that.

Well thats all for now! We are having fun taking pictures but I am still on "auto" on this big fancy camera - I really need to play with it more! So expect more photo shoots in the future!

10 comments:

MonaS! said...

What a beautiful little girl. She is sooo sweet. The pictures are lovely.

Julie said...

awwww melissa she is just too cute for words!! what a cutie pie!

glad to hear you're all doing well :)

hugs!

Michelle said...

AWWWWE! Such a sweetie pie. Love the little bunny slippers. Too cute.

Amy said...

awww she is GORGEOUS!! cute cute cute!!!

Marcie Marziali said...

Taryn looks so grown up already....not at all like a newborn! Must be that "intelligent" gene kicking in, huh! :) Hope you're enjoying these first few weeks. I know how tired you are, believe me! It will get better ;)

L. McGill-Horn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L. McGill-Horn said...

Hey Melissa,

Loved your photos...turn you camera to Aperture and leave it there. F2.8 (or somewhere close) will take some amazing photos with Taryn in focus and everything around her a little blurry. You'll love the result and learn to use no other setting.

A. Lois

Heather M. said...

So sweet!!!! I hope you are doing well!

Unknown said...

Love your pics - thanks for posting them. Taryn and my son make a lot of the same expressions. Too bad we don't live closer, we could get them together.

Just Rhonda said...

awww she is so cute Melissa!!! Congrats again! Love that first picture too!