Sunday, July 01, 2007

We're in!

I guess it has been almost a week, but it has all been a blur of boxes and bruises. Really - I have over 12 bruises on my legs! I am guessing they are from moving boxes and stuff because I have no idea where else they could have come from. Anyway - we are in the new house and loving it so far. Although there have been a few minor things that we have had to fix, like leaky tubs and broken light switches, that we didnt know about before we moved in. We complained to our real estate agent and the previous owners are sending us a little bit of money as compensation. So that is nice.

Taryn is adjusting really well - the first night she did not want to sleep in her crib so eventually we brought her to bed with us and she slept a solid 6 hours there. And every night since then she has slept really well in her crib. We are so lucky she is so good. And she is a morning girl, just like her mom. Full of smiles and stories in the morning. We are working on trying to snap a picture of her smiling, but it is hard because I dont want to turn away to get the camera ready. LOL

I will try and take a few pictures of the new place soon. Ciao!

No comments: