I used a couple of Photoshop actions from Pixel Gypsy Designs to get the cool effects on the pictures. She is a digital scrapbook designer and I just got accepted onto her creative team and I LOVE her stuff!! And now I have another excuse to scrapbook - as if I needed one! :)
This list is going to be hard and probably short, but I will try and remember a few things about Taryn at 4 months:
- weighs about 16lbs and is about 25.5" long/tall
- is still sleeping like an angel!
- wearing size 2 diapers, but only until the bag is finished
- loves her jolly jumper
- her favorite toys are her stuffed lion (from Amanda W) and her crinkle book
- she has started rolling both ways now, but is still content to just lay on her back
- she doesnt like it when she is left alone in a room by herself for more than a couple minutes ( I am sure this is normal)
- she likes to watch the tv
- she is good at grabbing things (hair, glasses, toys) and putting everything in her mouth
- she has started to suck her thumb (SO CUTE!)
- has played shy a few times but not usually for too long
Other than that, not too much exciting happening here. We are working to get our yard into some sort of shape for the spring - moving some grass where there were rocks before, cleaning up some trees, and making space for a garden. It is hard work but I am excited for next year when we can eat fresh veggies without stealing them from our parents, and Taryn will be running around in the yard on the (hopefully) nice grass!
What's that? You want to see more pictures? Well...ok!
Here is Auntie Ricki and Taryn on the tree swing at grandpa B's:
And here is our first family photo (yes it took us 4 MONTHS to take a family photo - and it is not even a good one!!)