And finally a picture of the 3 of us that I like! Last year at Thanksgiving was when we told our families that we were pregnant! It is amazing how much things have changed in a year!
Sunday was also Taryn's 5 month birthday, so it was more photos for her! This time I brought out a big Pooh bear that my brothers actually gave me for Christmas years ago. She loves to talk to it - they are about the same size! I am sure she will be dragging it around with her soon!
I love this one - I can only imagine what she is thinking with that look on her face. Ha ha!
It took me a while to get a good shot with the "5" upright - she is getting too squirmy! Never wants to sit still for too long. I have some better ones with Pooh but I will share them later.
So at 5 months, Taryn:
- is starting to teeth!! Nothing showing through yet but she is fussy and drooling and loves it when we rub her gums!
- is wearing size 3 diapers
- is about 17lbs (just guessing)
- is growing out of clothes like crazy! I have a whole rubbermaid tub of "too small" already!
- has found her toes and is trying so hard to get them into her mouth
- is getting better at sitting up but isnt doing it on her own quite yet
- is rolling over more and more
Thanks for reading! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!