Ok, let's just get to the pictures, shall we? That is all you really want anyway! ;) These are from her 7 month photo shoot:
We visited Santa at the mall last week and got our picture taken. Santa is looking good this year and Taryn was not scared of him at all - she loved his beard!
At 7 months, Taryn
- weighs probably about 19lbs and 27.5" (or so...just guessing)
- has 2 teeth! Her bottom ones came through together at 6 1/2 months.
- loves to eat her food - her favorites are applesauce, sweet potatoes, and squash (same as a month ago I think). She has also had peas, beans, carrots, broccoli, bananas, peaches, and cantalope. She still doesnt like regular potatos.
- is getting 1 meal a day with a bottle so mommy gets a break.
- is still sleeping fantastically through the night with a few minor hiccups (like 4am diaper changes) but mommy and daddy are still very thankful for her sleeping
- has a nap almost every afternoon for a couple hours
- is starting to clap, and bangs everything together
- still loves her jolly jumper
- is sitting up on her own with very few tumbles
- loves splashing in the tub with daddy
- loves to dance and bounce around
- still hasnt let out that huge belly bursting laugh but giggles quite a bit
- is playing shy with Grandpa M. (but loves Grandma M to pieces!)