It also seems as if she is quite chatty, if you look at this first picture, but she hasnt really gotten any words yet. She will mimic sometimes, and say 'ya' but I havent counted anything as her "first" word yet!
She is getting the hang of waving!
At 10 months, Taryn:
- is just under 22lbs. A bit lighter than I thought she was, but still at the higher end of the percentiles.
- she is walking pretty well, and crawling, and going up the stairs! Yikes!
- waves bye-bye, and waves to herself in the mirror
- has 6 teeth (#6 came out a day or two after 10 months, about 3 weeks after #5)
- loves to be chased and tickled
- has ticklish feet, like her daddy
- loves to eat! She likes grapes, strawberries, bananas, cheese, brocolli, and well, pretty much anything. She does NOT like green been puree! (do we blame her?)
- is always on the move. go go go! Most of our pictures are blurry! Mommy needs to be quicker with the camera now. I think this will only get harder!
In Mommy news...the countdown is on. Just 2 and a half weeks left at home. *cry*