Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's about time..

...I updated the blog. I guess its been a while. I have been busy putting together a business plan and getting things sorted out to officially start working from home. I am nearly at the end now - just one more form to fill out then we wait a couple weeks to hear if I will get the loan I am applying for. Then it looks like a trip down to the states to pick up some equipment will be happening.

Last night we went out to Little Red park. It was beautiful outside so it was great to get out for a walk. Here are a few pictures. Sorry some are sort of dark. I was too lazy to edit them.



In the playground we set the camera on a part of the structure and used the timer for a couple of quick family pics.
Then Taryn went down the slide
Then we both went down the big slide. My *ahem* behind barely fit on this one but we made it! LOL

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Awww, looks like a great family time!
My behind has gotten stuck on a few slides too! LOL!

Gwen said...

Cute photos. Looks like a fun way to spend the evening!

I am always amazed at how swings no longer fit my ahem. Well, they just don't make it feel very good, that's for sure! LOL