Friday, September 19, 2008

blogging from the bathroom

Our first night at a hotel was pretty rough, getting Taryn to fall asleep with us there. So the strategy tonight? We put her down, Ashton has gone for a walk, and i am sitting in the bathroom using my laptop on wi-fi (thats wireless internet for you non-techie folks). Its pretty quiet out there, so I think it is working!

Sorry no pics tonight - the camera is in the other room. We made it to Texas tonight - one more leg tomorrow and we will be at the location of my printer. Cant wait to meet Ashley and her family, and start this new part of my business.

I should be able to get online a few times in the next few days. So I will try and update again!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

We TOTALLY did this when we went on holidays last Christmas with Helayna. We sat in the bathroom while she fell asleep - LOL! Too funny!
I hope you are having a good trip!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! Hope the trip is going well!
Katrina