Monday, April 12, 2010

Layouts

I havent scrapbooked for a while, but yesterday I found time to do 2 digital layouts.

This one is from Halloween, and I followed a sketch from Up The Street - they are a new scrapbooking kit company. Yummy looking kits!
This one - with some of my favorite most recent pictures from Easter!! My two little cutie pies! This one is for a challenge from The Pixel Gypsy. Seems that I scrap for a lot of challenges lately - its a good kickstart when i dont have much time to plan anything on my own!

Thats all for now - short post, sorry! I have tons of work on my plate, and I just signed up for another craft show on May 1st. If you are in the Saskatoon area, plan to come out to the Super Duper Flea market at the prairieland building D at the exhibition grounds.

No comments: