Yes...I am surprised too! :)
At 4 months, Ellyce:
- weighs 15lb 1oz and is 25 1/4" long. (75% and 95%, I think?)
- is smiling a lot
- is so happy in the morning, but a bit more fussy in the evening, but overall a very happy girl
- is sleeping great - probably an average of 5 or 6 hours a night, then goes right back down again for another couple hours
- still hasnt let out much of a laugh. Just a tiny giggle here and there, and you really have to work for it!
- is still battling some crazy cradlecap. (You can see how red her forehead is in the pictures - I probaby just oiled her LOL)
- loves sucking on her fingers, or whatever she can get ahold of (usually her fingers will do just fine!)
And the rest of us....Daddy has gone back to work (no one is very excited about that, but it had to happen eventually), Taryn is working hard to prove that 3 can be very "trying"!! And I am keeping myself busy as usual with various projects...work and house related.