Friday, February 09, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

another pair of pants, that is! Getting ready for work this morning, I swear I just wore those pants last week with no problem...but there was no way they were working today! LOL Well, I guess that just gives me an excuse to go spend my Thyme Maternity gift card that I got for Christmas! I think tomorrow might be a great shopping day - I also wanted to go to Micheals (to return something, but I am sure I will browse around while I am there), and to Cravings - a baby/maternity store I keep hearing about on the radio. Now I hear they are having a sale so what better time to go check them out! Might also go pick out some fabric and a pattern to make a crib set - mom has volunteered to make it. I would like to do it myself, but dont know if I will have the time. I think maybe we will share the patterns because I want to at least make some of it...

We got to see pictures from mom and dad's camera from our holiday and there are lots more good ones. They also bought some photos that the resort took while we were down there - one of my brother with an iguana on his head - it is hillarious! I will have to come share it. Ashton and I have iguana pictures too - definitly have to scrapbook all of them!


Tomorrow is the Barenaked Ladies concert! I wonder if I can bring my camera in there, because I would love to take some pictures. I cant wait - it should be an awesome show! I will let you know how it goes!! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Marina said...

Oh the joys of the ever expanding belly. You will have fun shopping for maternity wear, they have some really cute stuff now a days.

Have a great time at the concert, I bet they will be fabulous!!!