Yesterday Taryn was a month old! Time is certainly flying fast. My friend Heather M has a sweet little baby girl and has been taking photos with little numbers each month and recording little things about what is happening at that time. I told Heather I was going to steal this idea from her - Thanks again Heather! So here is her 1 month photo!
And, at 1 month, Taryn:
- sleeps almost 4 hour stretches at night most nights. We go to bed around 11, get up around 3 to eat, then go back to bed and get up again around 7. Mommy is really lucky.
- grunts, groans, squeaks, and squawks
- isn't a great burper, but can fart with the best of 'em
- loves to be on here tummy
- is finding her hands and sucks on her fist
- is starting to like bathtime but doesnt like getting out until she is wrapped up in her towel
- loves to kick
- loves looking around at lights and shiny things and faces
- likes her sucky (pacifier)
- tries to hold her head up so much!
- has so many faces!
And this photo is from Sunday when we went to church for the first time. She slept right through it.