Monday, June 18, 2007

Boxed in (and a digi freebie)

Well we have been packing up a storm here lately and I am feeling a little boxed in. Surrounded by boxes. Boxes, boxes, everywhere! I think you get the idea. I can't wait to move! Only 1 more week!

I have finally gotten back into some digital designing. I have a mini kit for sale at the Polkadot Potato's Potato Bar sale from the 19th to the 21st for only 99cents. Everything at the bar is only 99cents - and I think there are over 200 items there this time around! I made 1. LOL But 1 is more than none! But I even made up a little freebie to go along with it. If you are into the digital stuff, you can grab it here: freebie

Here is a preview of it. If you take it, I would love it if you would leave me a comment. And even better, if you use it, I would love to see what you do!
And this is my kit for the Potato Bar. You will be able to find it at Polkadot Potato tomorrow (for 3 days only) if you are interested! You can see a preview of a bunch of other Potato Bar products on Ashley's blog. Oh ya - and you can get another free gift if you sign up for the newsletter!

Ok ok...I also have to share this layout I did last night. You can click on it to see a larger version.

awww...is it any wonder I can't resist kissing these cheeks 100 times a day? I just need to add the date to this page before I forget.

I will try and post again before the big move!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, that is gorgeous! Love the colours and love the transparency frame.

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Wow Melissa, beautiful LO of Taryn, and I LOVE your free kit!! You are turning me into a digi wannabe!!

Amy said...

awwwwww Taryn is SOOOOO precious!! oh my gosh she is just darling!! Beautiful digi kits too! You are super-mom!!!

Julie said...

yay melissa!!

glad to see you're working on some digi goodies again - you RAWK girl!

taryn is just toooooooo darn cute for words :)

Teresa (aka tmom) said...

You know I love this. 2 layouts already done with the freebie. Great work Melissa!

Taryn is just too cute!

MonaS! said...

Beautiful Melissa! That photo of Taryn is soooooo cute - what a doll.

Just Rhonda said...

LOVE the freebie!!! Great designs! And that page is SO Cute!