At 3 months, Ellyce is:
- 24 1/4" and 13lb 9oz. Not sure where that is on the charts but I think we are going to have another tall girl on our hands!
- smiling like crazy. Just not for the camera...no matter how hard I try! The first picture is the closest thing I got.
- she is holding her head up and is starting to sit in her exersauser.
- she loves when her big sister is in the room. Its hard to get her attention because she is always looking at Taryn.
- sleeping through the night! YAY! We usually put her to bed after a late feeding around 11:30 and she gets up again around 7. Then she goes right back to sleep for 3-4 more hours.
- she has a big sister that loves to pick her clothes, take her picture (see 2nd picture) and have her attention. Taryn usually knows where the soothers are, and is great at helping give them to Ellyce when she is fussing.
I had a great day today having coffee with a sort-of business contact, then Wed I have a breakfast with a group of women entrepenuers that I am excited about...more contacts! Then after that on Wed (going to be a busy day!) I have a bunch of friends from school coming over with all their kids for a get together/catch up session! Should be good! I am also keeping busy with it being trader card season for the auto racers, and getting ready for a May 1st craft show. Too bad all I want to do is be outside!!