Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday

Ah...after the girls go to bed on Sunday I almost always take the time to scrapbook. Most often its on my computer, although I am itching to dig out the "real" stuff too sometimes I just dont have enough time!

This one I did last night during a speed scrap crop @ Sugar Hill Co. Basically a speed scrap is a chat at a set time where one person will give you a set of instructions and at the end of the hour you have a layout. Its fun to see how similar and different everyone's pages are!

This one I did last week for a color challenge at Sugar Hill Co too. Victoria Feemster is giving away a little mini kit to do the challenge with - its gorgeous! You should check it out.

And finally this is the one I did tonight, for a contest at Up The Street. I am in love with their kits. One day I will get one!! Maybe I will put them on my Christmas list. Who am I kidding...they are already on it! :) I scraplifted (aka nearly copied) a layout by Mandy Starner in the August gallery. It's about the face Ellyce makes when she gets excited. So cute! :)

(Removed for publication!! yay!!)

Only 10:15 pm...maybe time for 1 more page? Or...I am thinking I should go and watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy from last season, before this season starts. I have been waiting for the perfect time to watch it...so I won't be interupted, and when I dont have tons of work calling my name. Never seems to happen!!

No comments: