Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday

Yay for Sunday!! It was a quiet, rainy one today, and I found time to whip up a couple of digital layouts. I was itching to play with paper today, but I wanted to print some new pictures, and frankly, I was too lazy. LOL

This one uses a free kit from the SHCO blog train. If you digi scrap, you should go get it. Now. :) I also used another sketch from Creative Scrappers.

This one uses a picture I just took today for Ellyce's 8 month pictures (more to come soon), and another sketch from Creative Scrappers. (I love their sketches!)

(layout removed for publication. yay!) :)

I love how both these pages came out and I can't wait to print them. I will have to remember to also print some regular pictures so they are ready to scrap next Sunday.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi melissa! thanks for participating and creating with our CS sketch this week! Great job ;-)