Saturday, October 16, 2010

new layouts and digi news

I have had lots of fun good news lately in the digi-scrapping world. :) I have been accepted onto a couple of design teams! (for those not familiar, this means I get to work with fabulous designer products in exchange for making layout samples for them!) I now create for Victoria Feemster and eNKay designs, in addition to Miss Tiina. All 3 designers can be found at Sugar Hill Co (as well as some other stores too).

Here are a few layouts I have done lately. The great thing is that these teams give me lots of opportunity and motivation to scrapbook! :)

This one is using a kit called This One Life by Victoria Feemster. You can get a free coordinating mini kit by coming to play in the color challenge at SHCO right now. I used Creative Scrappers sketch 124 for this page.

This page uses a brand new kit (released Friday) by Miss Tiina AND Victoria Feemster (a collaboration). It's a Halloween kit, but I managed to make a non-themed layout with it (I am not big into Halloween). It's called Trick or Treatin Cuties . And I used another sketch for this one (love sketches, can you tell?) - CS#125

And this one uses a kit from eNKay called Melody of Fall. This one is for my sketch challenge at SHCO. Come play!! (You can download a free template that I made too!)

In non-scrappy news...Ellyce turned 9 months yesterday! I didnt take any pictures because my house was a total disaster because we decided to paint. I will try and take some today...in front of our big new GREEN wall!

1 comment:

funfliffy said...

congrats on the new team hun :O) keep on scrapping and thanks for leaving your blog add at mine :O)