Sunday, November 07, 2010

Long overdue...and my green wall.

Whoops...havent posted in a while, and my 9 month update is very late!! She will be 10 months in a little over a week. Oops!! But, better late than never, right?

At 9 months, Ellyce
  • weighed in at 19lb 15oz, but I forget how long! 75% for weight and 90% for height.
  • still has 2 teeth
  • is crawling!! This is a cute new stage, because Taryn skipped crawling altogether!
  • can get around faster than ever, which means she is into much more than she was before. She can also pull herself up on things (sometimes to her knees but sometimes right to her feet) which also allows her to get into more things!! Baby-proofing time!
  • loves to eat. She is nursing 4-5 times a day and eating food at supper time with a bottle.
  • is sometimes getting up at night (or early early morning) but after eating goes right back to sleep (thankfully!)
  • is babbling quite a bit - mostly dadada dododo dit dit dit (sometimes it sounds like daddydidit. ha ha)

Also in these pictures, you can see my new green wall. Its in my living/dining room (connecting wall) and another small corner wall in our kitchen. It took a couple days to get used to, but now I LOVE it!!
Up and moving:
Sisters:

Yesterday was the Dalmeny Christmas Market which I organized for the first time. The town hasnt had anything like this for quite a few years, so I was a bit nervous for the turnout, but very excited for the vendors we had. I decided to give the proceeds of the day to the town Christmas hampers, and I in the end we raised over $500! (I havent done the final tally yet). Yay! I am very happy with how it went, and we will likely do it again next year!!

No comments: